Senior Account Manager - Junkee Media
Junkee Media, Australia’s well-known youth publisher is seeking a results driven and commercially minded Senior Account Manager. Junkee Media owns and operates youth titles Junkee, FasterLouder and inthemix, The Cusp and AWOL; Mumbrella’s 2014 Media Brand of The Year Junkee; as well as travel site AWOL and lifestyle title The Cusp.
Junkee Media prides itself on telling stories for brands through quality content. As one of the early pioneers of Native Advertising in Australia the Junkee team are always one step ahead of the industry, paving the way in content marketing.
About the role
If you are passionate about digital, content, social and experiential advertising, then you’ll love this role!
We’re looking for someone who can lead key client relationships, loves working towards achieving higher results and enjoys working in a fast paced, vibrant environment.
As Senior Account Manager, you will work within the Junkee Studio Division to lead and develop key client relationships, foster client service excellence, manage content projects, and identify new areas to engage with a client’s marketing and communications strategy, driving the business to success.
The ideal candidate will:
- Lead the key client strategically by setting out strategic frameworks and managing execution of client’s business growth
- Act as lead point of contact for the key clients
- Manage meetings, kick-offs and lead presentations with senior client contacts
- Develop significant knowledge of client’s business, competition, latest industry news and trends and use this to initiate new ideas that will fit client’s marketing goals and create opportunities for business expansion
- Motivate and lead others in the direction, development and execution of marketing projects/campaigns
- Effectively manage internal resources, third party suppliers and freelancers to ensure timely high-quality and cost-effective delivery of large complex projects
- Monitor and maintain successful delivery of client briefings, reports, recommendations, and setting timelines for successful completion of project milestones
- Develop and maintain budget and resource plans for all assigned projects.
As the ideal candidate you have a great attitude, enjoys working in a team and can thrive in a creative environment.
To be successful in this role must have:
- At least 4 years’ experience in a creative, digital, media agency or publisher managing all aspects of digital campaigns particularly content, digital and social
- Experience in planning and execution of multi-channel marketing plans
- Exceptional client management skills
- Passionate, enthusiastic and committed to ensure all campaigns are fully scoped, delivered on-time, within budget and to agreed specifications
- Excellent presentation and decision-making skills
- Ability to meet multiple competing deadlines across multiple projects
- Ability to lead, prioritise and organise resources while maintaining quality and attention to detail
- Experience working with freelancers, event producers and other third production suppliers
- Working knowledge of event logistics, health and safety standards, security/access control, theming, staging, production planning and implementation.
If you’re curious, brave, and ready to leap into a career like no other, we’re ready to open our doors to you. Apply now.
If this isn’t the right role for you, we’d also love for you to be part of our Talent Community so you can be the first in line to be considered when a new opportunity comes up.