- Small Full Service Agency
- North Sydney offices – 3 mins from the train station
- $55,000 + super
This small but fast growing full service agency offer media planning and strategy, media management, social media planning, strategy and implementation, media brokerage, and other aligned services such as graphic design, web design, and sponsorship strategy. The company has great relationships with all their key partners - clients, media and other suppliers.
Supporting a team of 6 you will:
- Assist with the preparation of presentations and proposals
- Prepare correspondence and respond to client queries on behalf of Directors and team
- Process media booking approval forms, source advertising material and instructions plus assist with the implementation of client campaigns
- Keep client and internal spreadsheets current by updating them as soon as changes to client schedules are made and updating internal contact lists as changes become available.
- Assist with briefing media, designers, suppliers alike and following up to ensure that they respond in desired time frame
- Answer phones in a professional and timely fashion
- Meet and greet clients, suppliers and guests alike and make them feel welcome at our premises
- Monthly invoicing as required and on time
- Source media kits and other relevant media information from media sources on behalf of directors and clients
- Assist with organization of client events and functions as required
- Prepare post campaign analysis including post & pre-times, air checks, proof of postings etc. for specific clients as required
- Deliver work tasks within the agreed timelines
- At all times take responsibility for process improvement, ensuring all communications are accurate
- Handle multiple concurrent tasks
- Keep reception and boardroom/meeting areas tidy. Prepare coffee, tea, water etc. for guests if required
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- All other general office administration tasks that occur on an adhoc basis
Ideally we are looking for:
- 2 + years’ experience in media, sales support or office management.
- Flexible and adaptable to work outside core hours
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office and sound knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to deliver timely solutions and develop strong relationships with directors, staff, contractors, suppliers and external clients.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to carry out duties autonomously, and work effectively in a team environment
- Tertiary qualifications in related Discipline (Desirable) i.e. media, marketing, graphic design
- Knowledge of Xero Accounting system desirable
To find out more please contact Brenton Moore on 02 9006 1447 or email [email protected]
Apply for OFFICE MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly