Freelance Copywriter: Melbourne
My client is a fabulous boutique agency in the CBD with varied accounts in retail fashion, tourism, accommodation, automotive, bikes & leisure, healthcare and finance.
They are currently after a conceptual freelance copywriter with around around 4 – 5 years experience writing across all medium ie traditional (TV and radio), BTL (posters, POS) as well as experience across digital, social media and content creation.
- Strong conceptual ideas driven campaign thinker with ability to apply concepts across all media including social media campaigns
- Ability to interpret briefs and respond with themes and ideas quickly
- Ability to work with rest of the creative team as well as autonomously
- Social media – content management and writing for a variety of channels
- Ability to write style guides alongside designer/Art director
- Proof reading and exceptional attention to detail across all projects
- Ability to follow-processes/systems within agencies
- Experience writing campaigns for pitches and tender presentations
They are looking for someone who is passionate and immersed with popular culture i.e. music, technology, social media and fashion.
You need to be ideas driven and be able to take ownership of each project from start to finish.
Availability and daily rates to be supplied with application.
Please email your CV and folio to [email protected] SORRY ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Apply for Freelance Copywriter: Melbourne
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly