Digital Account Manager/Senior Account Manager: Melbourne
My client is a growing boutique digital agency and is looking highly organised professional Digital Account Manager/Senior Account Manager with at least 3 - 4 years experience in a digital advertising agency.
This role is client facing but you’ll be doubling up as a producer and you’ll need to be able to liaise with internal studio developers.
This is a great opportunity to hone your digital project management skills with a small team of professionals who are excellent at what they do. They have a great mix of interesting clients.
- Ability to liaise intelligently with clients at all levels
- Ability to simplify technical jargon
- Ability to solve client’s digital marketing needs
- Understanding how to scope jobs and manage client’s needs
- Complete understanding of cost implications of deliverables
- Excellent brief and com plans skills
- Familiar with all process and timelines pertaining to delivering digital communications
- Management of scope creep
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to keep track of costs, invoicing and budgeting
- Handle multiple digital projects which could include digital campaigns, build, mobile and social media
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with creative and development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can-do attitude with a positive outlook
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
In order to be considered for the role, you must have previous experience working in a local digital agency and excellent digital project management skills.
$neg with experience.
Please email your CV IN WORD FORMAT to [email protected] SORRY ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. Must have the right to work in Australian permanently.
Apply for Digital Account Manager/Senior Account Manager: Melbourne
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly