Client Service with Pharma Experience: All levels. Melbourne
My client is a busy independently owned design communications agency and due to increased business, are on the hunt for suits of all levels with Pharmaceutical experience in an advertising or design agency.
Knowledge of legislation in this industry is essential and you’ll need to be be easy-going, adaptable and get up to speed with the clients business requirements quickly and easily. You’ll be working with a close-knit team on Pharmaceutical advertising and design packaging.
Levels required: Account Manager/Senior Account Manager/Account Director
Responsibilities will include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Develop and deliver exceptional campaigns across the Pharma design, packaging, print and POS
- Manage the client/agency relationships to ensure day-to-day efficiency across all levels of communication
- Budget development and management
- Consistently check that communication is on strategy
- Develop and deliver compelling client presentations
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail and knowledge of Pharmaceutical legislation
Travel to Sydney may be required.
This is a great opportunity to run Pharmaceutical accounts autonomously and add value to the business.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV IN WORD FORMAT to [email protected] SORRY ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. Must have previous experience working on Pharma accounts and the right to work in Australia permanently.
Apply for Client Service with Pharma Experience: All levels. Melbourne
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly