Account Manager: Melbourne
My client is a large successful agency in St Kilda Road and has fantastic range of some Australia’s largest Blue Chip clients. This role is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic Account Manager to work on a new account win reporting into a Senior Account Director.
You will need to be a strong communicator, have experience across print and digital media and have the ability to liaise directly with clients and internal stakeholders.
Some responsibilities and skills include:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to liaise with clients autonomously and generate ideas for them.
- Produce excellent, thought provoking briefs
- Can-do positive attitude and ability to problem solve and generate ideas and solutions
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate clearly and be flexible, adaptable and diplomatic.
- Brilliant organizational and time management skills.
- Acute attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent project management skills and ability to schedule meetings, prepare and run WIPS and ensure that all briefs and deadlines are communicated to internal teams and clients
- Traffic all the projects throughout the agency to ensure that deadlines are met
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Prepare cost estimates and monitor costs
- Monitor competitors and produce top line analysis of key trends.
If this sounds like you and you have previous local advertising experience, please email your CV to [email protected] SORRY, ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. Must have the right to work in Australia.