Account Manager (Design): Melbourne
My client is a large successful agency in St Kilda Road and has fantastic range of some Australia’s largest Blue Chip clients. This role is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic Account Manager to join their retail design team working on a range of channels such as POS, print, outdoor, catalogue and brand identity.
This is a fast paced environment so you’ll need to have a calm disposition and make things happen without a fuss. This is a great opportunity for learning and growth as you’ll be working alongside a vibrant team of designers and report to an experienced Senior Account Director.
Some responsibilities and skills include:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to liaise with all levels of clients and internal stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Acute attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to schedule meetings, prepare and run WIPS and ensure that all briefs and deadlines are communicated to internal teams and clients
- Prepare production of small/medium size production briefs (and support the Senior Account Director on larger briefs).
- Traffic all the projects throughout the agency to ensure that deadlines are met
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Prepare cost estimates and monitor costs
- Monitor competitors and produce top line analysis of key trends.
- Previous experience in a Design/BTL agency
- Previous experience working on a retail account would be a bonus.
This is a great role where you’ll work hard but have the benefit of a big agency environment where play is important too.
If this sounds like you and you have previous local advertising experience, please email your CV to [email protected] SORRY, ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. Must have the right to work in Australia.
Apply for Account Manager (Design): Melbourne
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly