Front of House/Reception/Admin: Melbourne
This is a fantastic opportunity if you’re looking to get into an “entry level” position in an advertising agency.
My client in Richmond is looking for a charismatic, well-presented, charming “front of house” person who will be the first person visitors will meet at reception.
This is a permanent role and requires dedication and commitment – in return this will be an excellent opportunity to learn about any role that interests you in the advertising industry i.e. client service, TV production etc.
The role will be busy and demanding and you will need to be able to stay calm under pressure and be happy to do whatever it takes to assist with all office organisation as well as requests from the owner as well as senior staff i.e. EA to 3 senior staff including looking after their diaries, ordering supplies for the agency and assisting with any requests for assistance from the client service and production teams. You need to be open to getting your hands dirty and do whatever it takes to assist in the smooth-running of the agency.
A friendly positive and can-do attitude is essential for this position as is your ability to be professional at all times. You will be “the face” at the agency excellent presentation is essential.
This is a great opportunity to learn on the job and gain valuable knowledge in the advertising industry.
- Be able to answer calls professionally - excellent communication skills
- Meet and greet visitors to the agency assisting them with drinks etc.
- Setting up meetings, updating diaries, making coffees for meeting
- Upbeat and positive with a can-do attitude
- Knowledge of social media and ability to update the agencies social media
- Excellent command of the English language and ability to write business emails when required
- Ability to multitask with ease with a smile on your face
- Excellent Microsoft office skills to help with any typing of presentations etc.
- Be eager to do whatever it takes to keep the agency running smoothly be it making coffee or ordering supplies.
Previous experience in a commercial environment would be a bonus.
This is an entry-level position. You will be rewarded once you prove yourself as an invaluable member of the team.
Please email your CV to [email protected] SORRY ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. Must have the right to work in Australia permanently.