Content Strategist/Social Media Writer: Great Role Melbourne
This is a great role to work on the social media and content creation for a variety of accounts including retail fashion, tourism, accommodation, automotive, bikes & leisure, healthcare, finance etc. in an advertising agency in the CBD.
This is a boutique agency with no ego’s and they are looking for someone with around 2-3 years agency experience who is a social media “junky”, immersed in popular culture and has a passion for writing.
This role is well suited to an ideas fueled creative who loves conceptualising campaigns that have a heavy emphasis on social content.
You will be required to develop social strategies and monthly plans that align with their clients’ broader brand strategy, whilst adding creative ideas to every post that goes live. In addition to this, your creative writing ability will also be required for other campaign channels from digital display to OOH, television and more.
- Strategic thinker: able to deliver content strategies & monthly plans to agency standard/set process
- High-level knowledge of social channels (predominantly Facebook, Instagram & Snapchat) with a thorough understanding of community management, caption writing to tone of voice, boosting and optimizing content/social ads, writing social media playbooks, reporting etc.
- Highly conceptual thinker with the ability to generate campaignable, cross channel ideas on the fly.
- Excellent copywriting skills with perfect grammar/punctuation/spelling
- Excellent presentation skills: articulate and comfortable presenting to clients
- Thorough understanding of the creative agency production process from briefing through to execution.
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Social Media management software: Facebook Power Editor & Ads Manager, Later (formally Latergram) and Iconosquare.
- Job Bag (or similar)
- Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign (not essential but preferable)
- Final Cut Pro (not essential but preferable)
You will report to the Creative Director but on a day-to-day basis you will work alongside the art directors, agency producer and the client service team.
Please email your CV to [email protected] SORRY ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. Must have the right to work in Australia permanently.